Broccoli Soup with Pasta - Hazan



This week, I made Broccoli Soup with Beans and Pasta.  This is the easiest recipe, the perfect one to make when you come home from work, with little impetus to fuss, in the kitchen.  It has few ingredients and is from the book, "Thirty Minute Pasta" by Giuliano Hazan.  This is my contribution to our group of cooking ladies who weekly attempt to make a recipe from this book.  The recipes are generally easy, yet delicious.

Check out the blogs of these ladies Kayte, Margaret, Peggy, Glennis to see what they have made this week.

Comments

  1. wow this soup looks delicious . With the chick peas and pasta its a meal in itself. I'm looking for a fast soup to make for Shabbos tonight, I'll see if I can find a similar recipe.. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am anxiously awaiting cool weather so I can start making Hazan's soups. This one looks tasty.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost