Sunday, September 13, 2015

Posting Sporadically

The Jewish holidays are upon us and they go on for a month.  There is much spiritual, emotional and physical preparation.  I don't want to commit to the blog and then not come through. 

I have new wonderful recipes that I have been making and I am excited about sharing them with you. Whenever, I find free time between teaching, celebrating the holy days, being a wife, mom and grandmom, I will post.

Wishing those who are Jewish a sweet new year.  May you be blessed with all that you need.  To everyone, enjoy and happy cooking.


All the above are from Bing Images.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Chaya, Wishing you happy and healthy holidays to you and yours. xo Catherine


Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.