Posting Sporadically

The Jewish holidays are upon us and they go on for a month.  There is much spiritual, emotional and physical preparation.  I don't want to commit to the blog and then not come through. 

I have new wonderful recipes that I have been making and I am excited about sharing them with you. Whenever, I find free time between teaching, celebrating the holy days, being a wife, mom and grandmom, I will post.

Wishing those who are Jewish a sweet new year.  May you be blessed with all that you need.  To everyone, enjoy and happy cooking.






Coming.......







All the above are from Bing Images.

Comments

  1. Dear Chaya, Wishing you happy and healthy holidays to you and yours. xo Catherine


    ReplyDelete
  2. مصيدة الورق المقوّى تُبلل قطعتان مفرودتان من الورق المقوّى. تُوضع الورقتان فوق بعضهما في المناطق التي يوجد بها نمل؛ حيث إنّ النمل الأبيض يتميز بتغذيته على السليلوز الذي يتغلغل في الورق المقوى. تؤخذ الورقتان، وتُحرقان بعد أن يعلق النمل بهما، وتُكرر العملية أكثر من مرة حتى يتم التخلص من النمل بشكلٍ نهائي.

    شركة مكافحة حشرات ببريدة
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بحائل
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالقصيم
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالاحساء

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost