Eggplant, Ricotta, Parmesan Bake - Donna Hay



For me, this is one of the best recipes, we have had, so far.  The Eggplant, Ricotta and Parmesan Bake was chosen by Margaret for our Wednesday with Donna Hay group.  I knew originally when I saw the ingredients, I would love this.  It is my kind of dish.  Even if you are not a fan of eggplant, it is well disguised and I think most people who like a cheesy kind of dish, would enjoy it.

The ingredients include eggplant, ricotta, parmesan, eggs, cream and basil.  They seem to be made for each other.  I finished this by myself over several days.  You can find the recipe here.  You can see what others have done with this recipe here.


  Foodie Friends Friday               Foodie Friday at Rattlebridge    This is How We Roll

Comments

  1. Yum! looks really delicious, very great combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. شركة تعقيم بالدمام نحتاج جميعنا في هذا الوقت إلى تعقيم المنزل باستمرار جيدا حتى لا يصاب أحد من أفراد الأسرة بمرض ما ويقوم بعدوى جميع أفراد الأسرة فيجب علينا أن نقوم بتنظيف المنازل للوقاية من المرض وتنظيف (المفارش والسجاد وأساس المنزل والخزانات والكنب…. الخ) ومن أهم طرق تعقيم المنزل بعد إصابة أحد أفراد الأسرة من ميكروب معين: لكل أسرة طريقتها الخاصة في تعقيم وتنظيف المنزل بعد الإصابة بمرض معدي أو فيروس فهناك بعض الطرق لبعض الأسر المختلفة.
    شركة تعقيم بالدمام
    شركة تعقيم بالخبر
    شركة تعقيم بالقطيف
    شركة تعقيم بجدة
    شركة تعقيم بمكة

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost