Recipe Box # 30 - Salmon in Chili-Yogurt Sauce


Have you lost something in your refrigerator.  I can't understand how I manage to accomplish this but I do.  This time is was a large container of plain yogurt.  Actually, there were two of them.  These are not the little individual container that can get pushed behind a bigger item.  These are really big.

When, I cleaned off the shelves, I found both of them, hiding behind milk and orange juice containers.  I am not sure how I am going to finish them off, other than to make smoothies, which is not a bad idea.  I did use about a cup tonight as a sauce for my salmon.  I baked it on the fish, mixed with chili sauce and spice. 

Yummy meal.


Salmon in Chili Yogurt Sauce

Ingredients:


2 slices salmon fillet
3/4 cup plain yogurt
1/4 cup chili sauce
1/2 teaspoon seasoning of choice (I used a meat rub)

Method:

Preheat oven to 400 degrees.

Line cookie sheet with aluminum foil.  Spray with olive oil, lightly.

Mix chili sauce, seasoning and yogurt.

Spread on the salmon.

Bake for 20 minutes.

Looking back:

I thought, it would be nice to check the most popular recipes for 2012 from Dianne from Simple Living.
Ground Beef Stroganoff

Ground Beef Stroganoff
Baked Eggplant Parmesan

Baked Eggplant Parmesan
Pizza Rustica
Pizza Rustica

I know you want to know what other dishes, Diane is sharing.  Drop on over and take a look.

Comments

  1. Good morning Chaya,
    I'm sharing a salmon dish too.
    Your salmon looks delicious, a great way to use up the yoghurt!
    Thank you for hosting, have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no doubt you will find something delicious to make with that mysteriously appearing yogurt, Chaya!
    Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chaya, thanks for hosting, your salmon looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chaya,
    I am so honored by your feature of my best of recipes. I hope your readers enjoy them. They are truly my most family friendly recipes. I'm sharing a simple lentil soup for post holiday eating.
    Thank you again,
    Have a wonderful week.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Salmon is definitely my favorite fish. Your recipe sounds great, Chaya! Thank you for hosting :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loose things in the fridge all the time. I just found a big container of vanilla Greek yogurt with tomorrow's date on it. Guess I'm making some sort of yogurt cake today, LOL. You salmon looks wonderful! Thanks for hosting Chaya :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sharing a vegetable soup cooked in my new electric pressure cooker. The flavor was fantastic and so easy. It was ready in less than 1 hour and tasted like it had cooked all day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Chaya,
    One more from me, a plate of Chinese noodles!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Chaya
    Just submitted a comforting soup. Have a great weekend ahead!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost