Maple Glazed Salmon - QED
Who said maple syrup is for pancakes and French Toast? Not me.
Maple Glazed Salmon
4 pieces of salmon
1/8 teaspoon of white pepper (substitute black pepper, if you prefer)
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1/4 cup maple syrup
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven --- 400 degrees.
- Mix soy sauce and maple syrup in a small bowl. Add the white pepper and garlic powder. Mix together.
- Place the salmon in a baking dish. If you want to use it as a marinade, let it stand in refrigerator for at least one half hour. Pour out marinade and bake for 20 minutes.
- If you do not want to marinade for any period of time, leave marinade in pan and bake the salmon with it. Bake for the same amount of time - 20 minutes.
- When serving, ladle a small amount over each piece of salmon and add a piece of parsley for decoration. (optional)
- Linked to Remodelaholic