Last week, everyday was special. I had company on Monday and Tuesday and hubby was home Wednesday through Friday. There was no single lunch for me. It is a new week and a busy one but so far, I am here for lunch. Yesterday, I indulged again but since I am steadily losing weight, bit by bit, I am happy for the indulgences. The trade-off is chocolate for a more adventurous for lunch. Monday's lunch, looking back could have been made completely with zucchini noodles, skipping the brown rice pasta and it would have been a better dish but I was so, in the mood, for pasta. The sauce killed it anyway. Be prepared for some really healthy lunches and some over the top ones. One of my favorite dishes is an Alfredo which is why when I came across this recipe at allrecipes.com, I knew I was going to make it. I like the idea that I was, at least, getting some zucchini into it. I bet it would be good with broccoli or spinach. Zucchini Alfredo adapted from All Recipes. com Ingredien...
Thanks for featuring my crescent roll recipe and for hosting this carnival. Have a great day.
ReplyDeleteHi Chaya
ReplyDeleteThat bride photo is soooooooooooooo unique!!
Thank you for another party :)
Thank ou for the party, Chaya!
ReplyDeleteWho's the bride, Chaya?
ReplyDeleteAnd those rolls look divine.
I take it your daughter's wedding went well. Congratulations and thank you again for the party.
ReplyDeleteHi Chaya, beautiful wedding photo. Thanks for hosting :)
ReplyDeleteThank you for hosting, Chaya!
ReplyDeleteHi Chaya, thank you for featuring my Chicken rice recipe! Can't wait to contribute to the recipe box again :) And the wedding photo looks really pretty :) Take care!
ReplyDeleteCheers,
Jasline
Hi Chaya,
ReplyDeleteI've linked up! Thank you for hosting!
Hi Chaya,
ReplyDeleteOne more from me!
Hi Chaya..
ReplyDeleteLinked up two of my recipes!
Thanks for hosting.
http://anshu-mymomsrecipes.blogspot.in/