Use Up Those Veggies Week - Menu Plan Monday

In my refrigerator, I have some eggplant and zucchini and on my counter, I have tomatoes and in my freezer, I have a roast and in my cupboard, I have two bags of penne and I plan to use all these plus the salmon which is always on hand and the apples which I used only half of, last week. This is the beginning of the pre-Passover clean-up or it would be better called a Clear Out.  I have to empty everything by some time in March, the earlier the better.  More details to come.

Sunday - Linguine with Eggplant Ragout










Monday - Crustless Tomato Ricotta Pie

Tuesday  -Slow Cooked Beef Ragu

Wednesday - Penne with Grape Tomatoes - Donna Hay

Thursday - Baked Zucchini - Salmon

Friday - Chicken, Roasted Potatoes, Apple Kugel
                                                                                                                                     









Saturday - Chulent



For lots of other weekly menus check out Menu Plan Monday.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost