Crispy Chicken Fingers with Honey-Mustard Sauce

Crispy Chicken Fingers with Honey-Mustard Sauce 

Selected by Jennifer of The Rookie Baker 

CEiMB  

Tell me the truth.  Doesn't that sound good?  I am sure there is someone out there who would say, "No!"  My response would be, "You are missing something good.  Despite that, I think it sounds amazing and actually, it was close to that.  The chicken was crispy and the sauce was delish.

Please forgive this short post.  I must get to work and I am running late.

Linked to Ultimate Recipe Swap

Comments

  1. I think it sounds absolutely fantastic, Chaya! :-) Good for you moving to where everything sits where it's supposed to. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yours look so delicious! I'm so glad you enjoyed them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love recipes for chicken fingers. They're my weakness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That does look delicious & sounds fantastic! I love chicken fingers with honey mustard- yum!

    xx,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum! Love homemade chicken fingers!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost