Peaches and Cream Muffins SRC

Secret Recipe ClubI have missed the Secret Recipe Club.  I love looking through other foodie's blogs and finding out how they approach cooking and eating.  

The approach of Jen's Journey is to make recipes that are doable.  You can get the ingredients easily and the recipes, in most cases, are easy to make and look delicious.  I had no problem finding something to make.  At this point, I am stressing baking so that hubby has snack food.  When I saw the scrumptious sounding muffins, I knew this would be the ones to make.

We love muffins and I have made quite a variety over the years.  One year, I made a different muffin each week and we loved every moment, eating them and planning the next variation.

Jen is a family person with hubs and two teens, one gal and guy.  It seems, they grew up overnight and she is enjoying every moment of this growth.  Anybody else wonder where they years have gone?  Tucker isJen's beloved Chihuahua and it sounds to me like that makes five in the family.  A lot of love shines through in Jen's Journey.







Peaches and Cream Muffins (adapted from Jen's Journey)

Ingredients :

1 egg
½ cup milk
¼ cup walnut oil
1-1/2 cups gluten-free flour
½ cup sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
1 cup chopped fresh or frozen peaches, thawed


    Method:

    In a bowl, beat egg; add milk and oil. 

    Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt; stir into the egg mixture just until moistened. Stir in the peaches.

    Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. 

    Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in a muffin comes out clean. 

    Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack.

Comments

  1. This looks great! I had your blog for SRC and loved recreating your pecan crunch cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look lovely. The dusting of powdered sugar is perfect

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look delicious! Thanks for sharing with the SRC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These sound so easy and so delicious. Great SRC choice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YUM! I made peach bars this month...I guess we're both ready for summer fruits!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait until peach season. What a yummy recipe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jen really does have a lot of tasty eats on her blog! Your peaches and cream muffins look like a good choice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love muffins and these both look and sound delicious! Makes me really look forward to peach season :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost