Crispy Baked Vegetables


These turned out to be better than the best roasted veggies, we have had, in the past.  I think, the Balsamic had something to do with this.  I, also had never used  eggplant in roasted vegetables before either.

I owe an apology to someone but I don't remember where I got this recipe.  I did so much cooking for the first days of Passover and used many books and recipes from the Internet, I am confused about this particular one.  If this is your recipe, please let me know, so I can give you credit.

Crispy Roasted Vegetables


Ingredients:



2 tablespoons olive oil

2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
1 yellow pepper, chunked
1 orange pepper, chunked
3 small zucchini , sliced down the middle and then cut into one inch pieces
1 eggplant, peeled and cut into chunks
1 tablespoon dried parsley
cooking oil spray
salt and pepper to taste
1/2 teaspoon onion powder


Method:

 Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.

Pour olive oil and balsamic vinegar into a plastic bag with seasoning.

Add vegetables and shake until they are coated.

Place vegetables on lined cookie sheet.

Spray with olive oil.

 Bake at 425 degrees for 35 to 45 minutes.

Remove from oven and place on serving plate.

Eat and enjoy.

Comments

  1. looks like a meal i would love to try
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/04/heart-print.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love all kinds of roasted veggies. Adding the balsamic vinegar would be a nice change. I can imagine that it adds an interesting flavor as it caramelizes in the oven.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost