Lentils, Lemon and Yogurt Soup - Donna Hay


Yeah, I am finally back with my Donna Hay Group, WWDH,  It feels good and the soup we made, this week, was delicious.  I was hesitant with the combo, Lentils, Lemon and Yogurt Soup with Spinach but I jumped right in and was rewarded with a creamy and warming soup.

This was yet another easy soup from Donna and with the addition of the spinach, it went right to the top of the list. Gaye selected this recipe and personally, I think, she has great taste.  Thanks Gaye.

See what my sisters in cooking have done, this week, with their soups. Gaye, Margaret, Sarah and Kayte.  Gaye will have the recipe on here blog.



See Ya in the Gumbo
Real Food Forager
Simply Sugar and Gluten Free
The Gathering Spot
Hearth and Soul
My Sweet and Savory

Comments

  1. Delicious and comforting soup :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you liked it Chaya. I was pleasantly surprised by this and would make it again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a delicious soup. Thank you so much for sharing at Simple Supper Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You already know I love spinach. But I also love lemon. Sounds delicious, Chaya. Thank you for linking!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost