Lemon Chicken Pasta - Wednesday with Donna Hay


I usually cook for my Donna Hay group on Tuesdays so I can post it on Wednesdays. I fell behind, this week, but I am getting it out on Wednesdays.

It is surprising that I am late in doing this since I look forward to cooking Donna recipes. Almost everything has turned out to be yummy and nothing has been difficult. A win-win situation. This week is no exception.

Lemon Chicken Pasta is shredded chicken mixed with spaghetti, garlic, red pepper, shredded chicken breast, lemon juice, lemon zest, basil , salt, pepper, and Parmesan cheese. I added sliced onions and I had a little coconut milk in the refrigerator and could not help myself. I added it to the mix and it made it perfect. We do not serve cheese with meat so I left out the Parmesan.

This is Gaye’s pick  so take a peek at her wonderful site. Margaret and Kate are the other two members and they welcome you to their  just as wonderful sites.  


Margaret  
Kayte
The recipe is on page 22 of Donna’s Off the Shelf: Cooking from the Pantry. It is also online at Donna’s website.. 


This is linked to:          Frugal Food Thursdays       Gluten-Free Wednesdays        Full Plate Thursdays

Comments

  1. It was so nice to find a comment on my blog from you today! This dish looks so tasty and comforting. Perfect dinner idea for my family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great dish to fall back on when one is short of time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing this awesome recipe with Full Plate Thursday. Hope you have a very special Mothers Day Weekend and come back soon!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost