Love Is Simple - Give Me a Salad


This is not so much about a recipe but what my dreams are made of.  This is close to the perfect lunch for me except, I forgot to put in the avocado and that should be there.

I have, literally, been craving salads and every excuse I have, I make one whether it be, on the side, or in this case, my meal.  There is nothing fabulous about this dish other than I love everything about it.  Romaine is healthier than the iceberg, I used to eat, the tomatoes actually had flavor, the goat cheese, I simply love, the hard boiled eggs were a treat and the crunchy onions on top were a bonus.  I had made a Thai dressing, Friday and had some left over so I topped my salad with this and I was happy.  I guess, it is easy to make me happy.

Comments

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost