Bake with Bizzy - Baked Vegetable Loaf
Baked Vegetable Loaf
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 1 small sweet yellow pepper, chopped
- 3/4 Shwarma seasoning
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 avocado, mashed
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup flour
- In a small bowl, mash black beans. Add flour and eggs.
- Stir in the onion, yellow pepper, shwarma seasoning. Add tomato and avocado. Mix in most of cheese, leaving a few tablespoons to sprinkle on top.
- Mix well. Place in loaf pan. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Bake at 400° for 25 minutes or until cheese is melted.