Bake with Bizzy

I am sorry, this is late.  I started to work on the post and I got called away from the computer and did not have time to get back to it.  Thanking  you for your patience.

Getting the most views, we have Hugs & Cookies, a blog to just love.  Go see, what I mean.  These are smadelines.
P1080507
Others getting many views are:

Susan from Permanent Posies with her Buttermilk Pie or should I say her Grandma's Buttermilk Pie.  I make sure, I visit this site, at least once a week.

 Kay has done it again with this Pineapple Chess Pie.  Kay always has something special on Cooking with K.

Please link up.  I look forward to the new delicious dishes that you bring to the table.  Enjoy those delicious featured items.


Comments

  1. I have shared Chocolate Chip Rum Cake. Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look delicious dear!! I add my link! gloria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the "sweet" feature today...I am in Texas and have been off the blog this week...so I will be back for a link next week. Please pray for our firefighters and volunteers. Blessings, K

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO EXCITED TO HAVE MY S'MADELEINES FEATURED-WHAT AN HONOR!!! THANK U! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those smadelines look so yummy and how inventive...I love the concept.

    Thank you so much for hosting. Today I am sharing my Diner style strawberry shortcake....enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for hosting!
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    <><
    Concetta

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so awesome! You featured me! Woohoo! Made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I remembered this week to link up. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Terrific features! Those Madeleine S'mores look delish! Thanks for sharing and for hosting this recipe swap.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've had to change the link to this one.
    http://allotment2kitchen.blogspot.com/2011/09/lentil-and-sage-soup.html
    I hope its okay.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost